Ensure the air you breathe is clean and clear
While we might worry a lot about rising levels of pollution outside, we often forget about the air we breathe all day long – indoors. High quality, clean, and healthy air doesn’t start and end with circulation, but with the cleanliness of your system’s ducts and vents.
At United Air Duct Cleaning, we have over 10 years of experience in cleaning all types of heating and cooling systems – both residential and commercial. All of our expert technicians are trained to use the latest equipment and techniques and keep in line with best practices outlined by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). You can be sure that our technicians will work quickly and efficiently to purify your air duct vents and system so you and your family or employees can breathe clean, fresh, and healthy air.
We service all areas throughout New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, The Bronx, Long Island, Northern New Jersey and Lower Connecticut – and our team of expert technicians is ready and waiting to help you get your air duct system clean and working like new again.
How important is it that I get my HVAC system cleaned?
Whether you are a homeowner, manager, or a business owner, everyone relies heavily on their heating and cooling systems to keep them warm during frosty winters and cool throughout hot and humid summers.
But even with regular use, a HVAC system can trap a lot of unhealthy pollutants inside it – meaning that the air you and your family or employees are breathing could be dangerous to your health.
Common pollutants that are found in most air ducts and vents include –
- Dust and dirt
- Pollen and Mold
- Germs and Viruses
- Dust Mites and Pest Droppings
– all of which can cause breathing difficulties as well as trigger colds, sinuses, allergies, asthma, and other illnesses or health conditions.
In addition, when layers of dust and fibers build up in the ducts and vents of any HVAC system, it becomes a serious fire hazard.
How does United Air Duct Cleaning clean my HVAC system?
Depending on the size and type of air ducts involved, our technicians will use push and pull technique and will:
- Survey your system inside and out, making note of where all vents and outlets are located and will remove vent covers at the same time
- Access the main duct network and attach a negative air machine
- Clean all grills, diffusers, and the area inside the vents
- Insert a special type of sticky plastic into each vent opening to prevent debris from escaping
- Deeply clean all built up debris from deep inside your ducts using a combinator of agitators, including air operated whips, spin brushes and hand held equipment
- Brush and clean all parts of your air handler unit
Another technique which our technicians may use to clean your ducts is by rotobrush – which is one of the most effective and efficient ways to clean your ducts as it thoroughly brushes and vacuums all areas without needing additional chemicals.
As part of our services, we always ensure to remove and dispose all dust and debris offsite that gets collected during your HVAC cleaning.
At United Air Duct Cleaning, your absolute satisfaction is important to us. So before our technicians leave, they will always carry out a final check-up throughout your entire property to make sure all areas are clean and vacuumed before leaving.
Contact United Air Duct Cleaning to get your heating or cooling system cleaned today
Call us now on 888-889-3828 to get a free quote, or to chat with one of our friendly customer service representatives about how we can help you get your HVAC system professionally cleaned as soon as possible.