Breathe easier with a clean, fully-functioning commercial air handler unit
The most complicated – and important – part of your ducted air system is the commercial air handler unit (AHU). The “backbone” of your heating and cooling, your AHU ensures the air you breathe is fresh, crisp, and healthy by filtering and pumping the air. Your air handler unit is also responsible for ensuring efficient circulation throughout your entire duct system.
For over 10 years, our team of highly skilled technicians at United Air Duct Cleaning have been serving satisfied customers throughout New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, The Bronx, Long Island, Northern New Jersey and Lower Connecticut. We are ready and waiting to help you get your air handler unit cleaned and restored to its optimum functioning.
Why does my air handler unit (AHU) need cleaning?
As your air handler unit processes so much air, it doesn’t take long before dust, dirt, fibers, and other pollutants build up deep inside it. When your air handler unit gets clogged with these, it stops working efficiently and starts using up more resources.
What’s more, is that a dirty commercial air handler unit may be pumping air that is filled with dust, germs, and allergens back through your office, business, or residence, causing a range of health issues for you and your employees or family.
So if you have noticed –
- Air blowing out from vents feels dusty or musty
- People are getting sick more frequently or are having asthma or allergy attacks
- Your power bills are going up, even though your usage isn’t
- Air blowing out feels warmer than it should be
– it is extremely likely that a clogged and dirty air handler unit is to blame.
Our technicians will be more than happy to professionally clean your air handler unit for you, to make sure the air in your home or office is pure and healthy and your system works as efficiently as possible.
How will my air handler unit get cleaned by United Air Duct Cleaning?
After your United Air Duct Cleaning technicians arrives, they will do the following to clean your air handler unit (AHU) –
- Remove external components and access panels as necessary to gain access to the most important parts of your air handler unit
- Carefully create an access door on the air intake side of your AHU (if your unit does not have one), close to the coils, for easy access both now and in the future
- Vacuum all condenser coils and parts of the evaporator
- Use a non-abrasive cleaning chemical to dissolve and remove any remaining dirt
- Wash all coils from all sides until your technician has determined that all passages are completely clean
Once your air handler unit (AHU) has been cleaned, our technicians will conduct additional checks to make sure that all water and debris has been cleared from your unit’s drain lines, drip pans, and pump lines. And of course, your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, so our technicians will clean up afterward so that the surrounding area is left clean and tidy.
If you looking for other duct cleaning services in other locations check out this website: Seattle WA: https://greenfreshair.com | Atlanta, GA https://www.hurricanellc.com https://www.cleanair-solutions.com/
Get your air handler unit cleaned today by getting in touch with United Air Duct Cleaning
To speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives and to get a free estimate of your air handler unit (AHU) cleaning, call us today on 888-889-3828.