Call Us for a Free Quote! (718) 255-6674 Professional Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaners In New York City.
Home & Business · Professional Service · Call or Enquire Online · 100s of Happy Clients
If your business has a dryer, you know how important it is to keep it working safely and efficiently. You don’t want to waste time and money on extra cycles, nor do you want the risk of a fire. Commercial dryers are usually subjected to even more wear through repeated use than residential dryers and they face issues like clogged dryer vents more frequently. Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning NYC team Today.
It’s essential that commercial dryers be inspected and cleaned more often than household dryers. After all, clogged dryer vents and damaged dryers can waste your time and money.
We serve New York business owners with reliable and cost-effective dryer vent cleaning services. We understand that your business depends on working appliances; you can count on our NY technicians for fast service that won’t interfere with your business. Call now for a free estimate on dryer duct cleaning in NYC.Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning NYC Call Us Now:(718) 255-6674
How Often Should Your Dryer Vent Be Cleaned?
The U.S. Fire Administration recommends having your dryer vent inspected and cleaned every 2-3 years to reduce the risk of a fire. Most appliance manufacturers, however, recommend an annual inspection and cleaning for NY dryers. In general, your dryer vent should be cleaned every 1-3 years depending on several factors:
- The age of your dryer. A dryer that is at least 10 years old should be cleaned more frequently than a newer dryer.
- The type of vent. If you have a dryer vent with elbows and bends, it should be cleaned more often than a straight vent because it is prone to collecting lint in the bends.
- How often you use the dryer and the number of people in your household.
- The size of your dryer. Full-size dryers have better airflow than stackable and compact dryers, which need to be cleaned more often.
- The length of your dryer vent. If your dryer vent is 5 feet or less, it will not need to be cleaned as often as a vent with a length of 15+ feet. The longer the vent, the greater the lint accumulation.
Affordable Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning in NYC
Cleaning out your lint filter every time you use your dryer isn’t enough. Your dryer vent also needs to be cleaned annually. This is the single-most effective way to reduce your risk for fire and carbon monoxide poisoning while reducing your energy bills and extending the life of your dryer.
At United Air Duct Cleaning, we have the experience and knowledge necessary to do the job right. Our NYC technicians serve residential and commercial properties with flexible scheduling and affordable rates with an emphasis on customer service. Call now at (718) 255-6674 to request a free estimate for dryer vent cleaning in NYC.
Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning NYC Call Now:(718) 255-6674